Indicator stalk assembly?

phey708

Hi,

I am one of the unlucky ones who has an indicator stalk that won't self cancelling (probably to do with a broken piece inside which controls the self cancelling feature). I had a look on the Bay that is E and was very surprised how much they are second hand! A 987 unit appears to be much cheaper? Anyway, I don't really fancy paying that much for a used unit as its not much less than a new unit.

Does anyone have a spare unit that is available? I don't have the DIS or Cruise stalk so not really bothered about these.

16 hours ago, phey708 said:

Hi,

I am one of the unlucky ones who has an indicator stalk that won't self cancelling (probably to do with a broken piece inside which controls the self cancelling feature). I had a look on the Bay that is E and was very surprised how much they are second hand! A 987 unit appears to be much cheaper? Anyway, I don't really fancy paying that much for a used unit as its not much less than a new unit.

Does anyone have a spare unit that is available? I don't have the DIS or Cruise stalk so not really bothered about these.

Look on usa ebay that's where I got mine lot cheaper

It's a common enough issue. Mine's got the same problems. OPC new price is less the £200. Can't see the point in saving a few ££ to fit a 20 year old s/h one. Could fail immediately!

the 4 stork (+cruise control) ones are cheaper than the 3 stalk.  then you can get the cruise wired and programmed quite cheap at a later date.

I paid about £50 for a 2nd hand 3 stalk a few years ago.

On 6/11/2018 at 2:52 PM, Anker BS said:

Correction: the 3 stalk is missing the OBC (on board computer) stalk, not the cruise control.

There are 2 versions of the 3 stalk

Archived