£39k for 2013 ????

alank

16 hours ago, Patt said:

Dealers are offering sensible money, the dreamers are trying to buy for less than the trade offers 😆

This market seems to be all over the shop at the moment - especially for non daily drives. 

Not enough urgency on either side of the table and that's not just cars I'm afraid. I'm seeing it commercially everywhere (except watches and garden furniture perhaps....)

On 3/19/2021 at 5:24 PM, Afrikaner said:

I agree with your comments. Check out Porsche Hatfield............2015 981 S good colour with some nice bits and low miles for 45K

I bought 2 years ago this month a 2016 981 S 11k miles with 15k worth of bits for less than that.

Should I give them a call?

I would pay the tax if I could still afford it. 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/114729205312

not sure this one commands it’s price tag, low miles or not!!! Another £20k and your in 991 TTS price brackets 

46 minutes ago, r1flyguy said:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/114729205312

not sure this one commands it’s price tag, low miles or not!!! Another £20k and your in 991 TTS price brackets 

Was at CPS in the week for a major and speaking to Lee he mentioned this car and the fact it sold within the day. Guy apparently was phoning several times to express his interest them came to see the car and bought it no hesitation 😳

11 minutes ago, Ringmaster999 said:

Was at CPS in the week for a major and speaking to Lee he mentioned this car and the fact it sold within the day. Guy apparently was phoning several times to express his interest them came to see the car and bought it no hesitation 😳

So why is it now for sale on fleabay??? 
chancer??? Flipper???

3 minutes ago, r1flyguy said:

So why is it now for sale on fleabay??? 
chancer??? Flipper???

Maybe Lee has just not taken it down. We were talking 981 market values which is why he mentioned this. He was amazed at how quickly it sold

1 hour ago, Ringmaster999 said:

Maybe Lee has just not taken it down. We were talking 981 market values which is why he mentioned this. He was amazed at how quickly it sold

Ahhhhhh, gotcha 👍🏻

At those prices newer 911’s are easily within reach but shows how’s good the 981 is still considered to be

Archived