2 part air intake grills , not Zunnsport recommendation

alank

Parked up in New forest last weekend, went around to passenger side of car while running and had an alarming clicking noise coming from air vent. Ignored it all week and went and investigated today, and deep in the vent, wrapped around the fan was part of the New forest I think (leaves) Have not removed yet as weather cr*p, bit I am assuming that is the cause of the noise. Can anyone recommend some grills, not Zunnsport, as I would like 2 part ones, I have seen somewhere, possibly American site?. Cheers

Had the same thing happen the other week, but I'm pretty sure the leaves in question came from the engine bay side. No debris at all in the vent or caught in the mesh in front of the fan....... Strange how it started after I had parked up in a corner car park slot, on top of a pile of leaves that had collected there!

Your going to need a long "Poker" to dislodge the leaves, at least 300mm, the fans are set a long way back.

Stu.

8 minutes ago, alank said:

Look good, is the mesh off e bay

Yes I'm sure it was eBay, did the front grills years ago when the front bumper was off for a respray. There have been a few threads regarding these mods.