Autodoc

Everywhen

Hi,

What are people's experience/opinion of Autodoc?

I've had my MY2000 986 2.7 for 3 weeks and I'm planning the work that needs to be carried out over the rest of the year and Autodoc prices look very tempting.

They seem to be generally well thought of on this forum but on other forums i've been on opinions/experience is not so great?

I'm got their App and have noticed the dynamic discounts applied seemingly at random and I'm aware of the week it takes stuff to arrive from Germany.

What is customer service like, should order have incorrect/broken items?

As you say, delivery take 7 or 8 days as it comes in from Germany so only good for planned work not urgent buys.  Prices and range of stock is very good.  keep watching out for their higher discount days (up to 41%), it does seem pretty random though.  I've ordered 6 or 7 times from them over the last 3 or so years, all with no problem requiring anything from customer services.

Yeah I have bought quite a few parts from them and never had any problems but as you say it takes about a week for delivery. When the variable discount hits the 41% mark I don’t think they will be beat on price. So all in all I would highly recommend them

Used them last month for a set of coil packs - cheapest of the lot and delivered within 10 days.  Download the app, and if you are new and have two email addresses, can send the invite to yourself once to benefit from a further £10 off 😉

I've recently just spent a shyate load with them and not had any issues with delivery or them sending the wrong parts etc. 

Just keep the list of things you want in your app basket then check in after each offer countdown ends to get to the 41%. I got mine at 39% off and i was chuffed. 

Spend the extra £3 quid or so for no cost returns for parts you don't want/need/bought by mistake. 

RTxlJSV.jpg

Edited by fizz

Just bought a shedload of suspension kit, belts etc for my daily. Used their service where for £4 you give them your VIN no. & they'll check the parts for comparability. Worth it as there were variants that needed changing prior to order.

I took advice on some of the after market brands before buying too. Some have better rep than others.